- For allistics to shut the fuck up and not try and speak for us.
- To keep your ableism out of our god damned tags.
- For our own voices to finally be heard instead of parents/cousins/sibling/friends.
I’m now a mod for queerautistics! um…I’ve never modded anything before! What do I do? ^^;
You can post stuff, approve submissions, and answer questions.
- I don’t have a name for it yet. I considered queerautistics, but some people might find queer offensive so I’m open to suggestions.
- What are people’s thoughts on allowing allies?
- The rules are going to be obvious - no -isms, no curebie crap, no drama.
- I really want to have a good cross-section of mods. Most LGBTQA groups end up being dominated by white cis binary people, and it would be a shame if it happened here.
Any other suggestions?
There is a sizeable number of people on Tumblr who identify as both autistic and LGBTQQA+. Would anyone else be interested in a Tumblr for autistic LGBTQQA+ people?
I told him to stop using the tag, and he told me that he was an adult and he could do whatever he wanted. -_-
“I know what it’s like to be autistic! My second-cousin twice-removed has autism!”
Seriously? Did you.. did.. really?
Please, tell me more about your experiences.
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS. It’s so effing presumptuous and offensive and aaaaaaargh I can’t even with those people. >_<